- Excellent skid resistance
- Long aging resiliency - will not crack or harden
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistance to marring and staining
- Feet on the bottom of blenders, desk top calculators, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers.
- Stops for cabinet doors, lids, and drawers.
- Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment; for auto glass as an aid in assembly.
- SJ-5518 Die cut and perforated on pads of 64
- SJ-5523 4 x 1 matrix separated by perforations
- SJ-5508 Die cut and perforated on pads of 64
- SJ-5514 4 x 1 matrix separated by perforations
- Virtually impossible to remove when attached in recess cavity
- Ideal for many permanent applications
- Improves adhesive performance - shear strength and impact absorption.
- Provides neat appearance.
- Provides target area for Bumpon product during production.
- Provides uniform location.
- Shelf life is 18 months from date of manufacture when stored in original cartons at 60-80 degrees F (15-27 degrees C) and 40 - 50% relative humidity.
- Adhesive Stress - Types of Definitions
- Top-Hat Design versus
- Standard Design
- Tensile: Forces are perpendicular to the bond plane. Stress is distributed over the entire bond area. All the adhesive contributes to the bond strength.
- Cleavage: Forces are concentrated at the edge of the bond plane. Stress is distributed over the entire bond area. All the adhesive contributes to the bond strength.
- Peel: Forces are confined to the edge of the bond. At least one surface is flexible. Even less adhesive contributes to the bond strength than in cleavage.
- Shear: Forces are parallel to the bond plane. As with tensile, stress is distributed over the entire bond area. Shear is typically not a factor when Bumpon products are attached in a recess cavity.
- The product must be attached in a recess cavity.
- The depth of the recess cavity should be equal to or slightly deeper than the height of the brim of the Bumpon Product.
- The base diameter of the crown should be approximately 60-80% of the diameter of the brim of the Bumpon Product.
- Very high tack adhesive system.
- Can be die cut to a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Excellent skid-resistance, high coefficient f friction.
- Excellent resistance to marring or staining.*
- Long aging resiliency - will not crack or harden.*
- Excellent cushioning properties.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Vibration and shock damping.
- Easy application - pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- Die cut to circles or squares for use as skid-resistant feet on computers, calculators, electric housewares, electronic equipment, desk top equipment, etc.
- Die cut for gasket application.
- Skid-resistant surface on floor.
- Cushions or spacers within electronic devices.
- Selective masking for sandblast operation.
- Anti-chafe protection.
- Door kick pads.
- Corner protection strips.
- Roll covering for textile industry and other web feed machinery.